What do I have to do to maintain my TQI registration?
To maintain ongoing registration you must:
- have a current Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) General registration
- abide by the TQI Code of Professional Practice and Conduct
- record and reflect on 20 hours of professional learning each year in the TQI Teacher Portal
- keep your contact and employment details up to date on the TQI Teacher Portal
- apply to renew your registration during Term 1 and before 31 March, including payment of the annual application fee
- advise TQI of any matters that may affect your registration including changes to your WWVP registration
- progress to Full registration within 5 years if you have Provisional registration.
Recency of practice requirement for Full registration
Teachers with Full registration must also complete 20 days of professional practice each year in a designated teaching position or role that is part of an education service.