I teach in a NSW school without NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) accreditation

If you have been teaching in NSW but are not accredited with NESA external link, you may be able to apply for Provisional registration with TQI. If you have also taught for at least 180 days in an Australian or New Zealand school in the last five years, you may be eligible for Full registration.

In many cases, it is the principal at your current or most recent school who will provide a report based on their observation and supervision of your professional practice and make a recommendation to TQI. We need to talk to you about your particular circumstances first. Together, we will determine which level of registration is the best fit. Please contact us at TQI before you start the registration process. 

In the meantime, you should start gathering the documents that will support your application for registration.  You will need certified copies of:

Remember, the first step in this process is to contact TQI to talk about your particular situation.