I am not registered in Australia or New Zealand

Not registered or accredited in Australia or registered  in New Zealand with a Practising Certificate.

If you are not currently registered or accredited in Australia or New Zealand you can apply for registration by providing certified copies of the documents listed below and completing the online application using the apply button. If you are assessed as eligible you will be approved with Provisional registration.

However, if you have held an Australian or New Zealand Full registration / Proficient Accreditation within the last five years and have taught in an Australian or New Zealand school for at least 180 days during that time, you may be eligible for Full registration. Depending on your circumstances, you may need to provide a report by the  principal at your current or most recent school based on observation and supervision of your professional practice. If you think you may be eligible for Full registration contact us at TQI to talk about your particular situation.

Before commencing the application process for Provisional registration, you need to have certified copies of all the documents listed below:

All documents you provide to TQI must be in English. If the original is not in English, a certified copy of the original and a version translated by NAATI external link or a government certified or accredited translator must be included.

The online application for Provisional registration must be completed in one session so make sure you have all the necessary documents as listed above before commencing.

Once you have submitted your application you will receive an email that includes information about sending the documents to TQI. You must do this within 14 days of your application or it will be deemed withdrawn and you will have to re-apply.

Click the Apply Button to complete the online application form