I recently completed my teaching qualification

If you have completed your teaching qualification but have not yet taught for 180 days in an Australian or New Zealand school, you can apply for Provisional registration.

However, you can only apply to register once you have received your final academic transcripts showing your course completion date. These are generally available soon after results have been released. Contact your university's Student Administration Office for more information.

You must have certified copies of the following documents to hand before you begin the application process:

The online application must be completed in one session so make sure you have all the necessary documents as listed above before commencing.

Once you have submitted your application for Provisional registration you will receive an email that includes information about sending the documents to TQI. You must do this within 14 days of your application or it will be deemed withdrawn and you will have to re-apply.

Click the Apply Button to complete the online application form